Lightweight nylon liner with a nitrile palm
The ideal glove to keep your hands protected whilst doing those intricate tasks in the garden. With the feel of a second skin and the protection of a nitrile palm there is now no need to remove those cumbersome garden gloves. The Floreo Plant Master 370 is the ultimate lightweight glove.
- Lightweight and supple, allowing flexibility and mobility.
- Flexible nitrile coating provides excellent abrasion resistance, a secure grip and protection in wet environments.
- Nylon liner allows your hands to breath, so there is no build up of perspiration or skin irritation.The snug fitting knitted wrist keeps the glove in place.
- Machine washable (recommended 40 degrees).
- Ideal for weeding, potting, seedling work, pricking out, tying up plants, hosing and raking.
“I love my Showa 370 gardening gloves. They are like a second skin, so light weight that you hardly know you have them on. They are fine enough for precise work like seed collection and sowing but tough enough for weeding and division besides being very long lasting. Their colours are bright and cheerful – it is very hard to loose one. I often give them for presents and am always asked where I have found them. They really do make gardening fun.”
Sally Roberton, Edinburgh